- Identify business growth opportunities while being fully aware of Khwarizm’s offerings and market/competition
- Must identify, prospects and new customers through strategic partners
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes obstacles to capture new business opportunities
- Drive business growth (revenue) thru greenfield pursuits and mining existing customers for larger share of wallet
- Work closely with sales teams and account teams for organic growth across Egypt.
- Own multiple channels of opportunity identification and qualification
- Ensure market sensing for new opportunities including channel partnerships, alliances with other companies in the eco-system; industry benchmarking and competitive landscaping
- Own and exceed sales target expectations (revenue and profitability)
- Participate and drive discussions in client requirements gathering sessions for RFP / RFI ‘s
Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Develops and utilizes marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science as a major
- 5+ years of IT services/software/Solutions sales or business development experience in Egypt
- Strong existing relationship with high level client contacts and decision makers
- Experience in Solution Selling with emphasis on strong account/territory management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and results oriented – ability to operate & deliver with minimal supervision
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with ~70% travel within Egypt if necessary
- Certifications / familiarity with ITIL / ITSM / Agile / DevOps / Cloud, etc. would be a significant differentiator.